Offshore Company Information
• What is an offshore company?
• Why have offshore businesses become a trend?
- Minimum fees – An offshore company does not need a large budget to begin and keep on business activities. After start-up cost, many jurisdictions only require a fee of US$200 – 300 for yearly company renewal. With minimum fees, offshore companies are absolutely a cost-effective solution, especially suitable for start-ups.
- Favorable local corporate legislation – In order to attract foreign investment and encourage the growth of offshore businesses, many jurisdictions establish very supportive legal frameworks, granting offshore corporates extremely high flexibility, with statutory requirements kept at the minimum level. For a local registered secretary/agent is required by many jurisdictions, Online Offshore Incorporation also offers registered secretary/agent as an additional service.
- Freedom in investment opportunities – In regard to business activities, offshore businesses are treated the same as domestic ones. They may virtually engage in any economic, business or financial activities while doing business. In some jurisdictions, however, offshore corporates may be required necessary formalities and licensing prior to operating businesses in those fields.
- Favorable tax regimes – Most jurisdictions offer low to zero corporate taxes. Tax exemption is also applied on most of other taxes for both corporates and individuals such as value added, income, sales, capital gains, estate, succession, gift and stamp taxes.
- No foreign exchange controls – Almost all the offshore jurisdictions have no restrictions on foreign exchange, facilitating both cash and electronic transactions in any currency.
- High confidentiality – Details of owners, shareholders and directors, account and financial information are kept confidential, though to a varying extent depending on the jurisdiction. Besides, Online Offshore Incorporation also provides nominee services to enhance the confidentiality of your company’s shareholders and directors.
- Relocation possibilities – Many jurisdictions allow offshore businesses to be easily transited between jurisdictions without any complicated documentation or restructuring. This is also an advantage in case offshore companies need to be moved or change its targeted markets.
Top Recommended Jurisdictions for Offshore Companies
2. Hong Kong – A free market, an independent legal system, and a simplified taxation system with many tax-exempt policies. Hong Kong is also a good location to get access to the highly populous market, mainland China.
3. Belize – Political and legal system stability, no exchange controls, low incorporation fees, and a great tax exemption regime. Belize has always been known as a hub of offshore businesses for such advantages.
4. Seychelles – Low start-up and maintenance costs, simple incorporation procedures with minimum requirements, high confidentiality and completely free of tax. Seychelles is simply one of the most ideal jurisdictions for any offshore business.
5. British Virgin Islands (BVI) – Quick incorporation procedure with low costs, no exchange controls, easy corporate domiciliation, high confidentiality, and numerous tax-free policies. For those marvelous advantages, it is no exaggeration to say that BVI is among the top choices for offshore jurisdictions.
Easy Steps for Offshore Incorporation
In order to choose the most suitable jurisdiction for your own offshore company, it is advisable that you take your time considering differences in price, speed, reputation, and all the above-mentioned advantages. Already have in mind which jurisdiction to choose? Setup Company now with just a few clicks.
The requirements for incorporating offshore companies vary on each jurisdiction. In case you need consulting, our experts are always available to lift off your burdens. With our simplified online steps as below, no matter which jurisdiction you choose, you will find much easier to incorporate your offshore company:
2. Documents – You will fill and send us your application form along with the necessary information and documents via email. Our expert will guide you on how to prepare your documents and re-check them to ensure that they comply with the government’s guidelines.
3. Payment – Please check our currently available payment methods for your consideration. You can choose one of them and make the payment, and then, we will proceed the service for you.
With only 3 steps, your company will be ready for business operation. Finally, all the company’s important documents will be fulfilled and couriered to you.